Kyoukai no Kanta - First Impressions



Now the Fall Anime Season Officially started, here is my very fist anime review for the first time.

For those who don't know the synopsis of this anime, better google it because, Me, myself haven't read the synopsis of this anime. I've just watched this anime out of the blue.



Since the animation done by KyoAni, there would be a lot of familiar faces here, from Hyouka to Free! (yes)

Akihito Kanbara
That Looks like Satoshi (Hyouka)
Mirai Kuriyama
Looks like Ibara???? (Hyouka)
Mitsuki Nase
That looks like Chitanda (Hyouka)

Hiroomi Nase
That looks like a rebonded version  of Orteki(Hyouka)
And Rei (Free) w/ Some Chitanda Eru
Looking girl with a deadly weapon XD

The story starts with Akihito walking outside the school building and saw Mirai at the rooftop thinking that she is going to commit suicide (from what I think).


And tried to convince her not to suicide but instead ending up murdering him.

To be honest, she did murder him (technically) multiple times, but he is an immortal.

The first episode was good, it didn't bored me at all.
I can't really explain everything for the time being, because some things are unclear for me, especially about the things called "Youmu" and "Spirit World Warriors", which might be a good thing not to overfeed the audience and make them interested with the mystery of each characters.

 Mayhap I should consider re-watching the first episode again. I might publish a follow up post later on.

Random Gallery:

Hikaru Nanase would be composing the music for this anime.


Run! We have our new Gasai Yuno XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOWER ROAD by FTISLAND Lyrics

희망 / Hwuimang [Hope] - Lyrics

Golden by FTISLAND Lyrics